We Are Looking To Grow Our Team! Do You Have What It Takes? We are a multi-faceted professional office setting with a family dynamic atmosphere.
Westlake, OH $30,000 Compensation Full-Time Employment
Summary Description: Review all new incoming investment/expense disbursement requests to make certain all required supporting documentation is provided in order to submit payment to the necessary parties. Effectively communicate in a professional demeanor with prospective and current clients while providing accurate retirement product information, possible prohibited transaction guidance, and internal investment documentation requirements.
Primary Job Functions:– Accurately complete initial assessment review of all incoming investment requests to make the determination that the appropriate internal form and necessary documentation was submitted by our investors in order to fund the payee
– Communicate with investor, financial/legal advisor and/or center of influence all deficiencies identified during the investment review process
– Complete subsequent assessment review on pending investment request once additional documentation is submitted
– Assisting current investors with personal questions about IRA investment opportunities
– Process all incoming investment/expense request within the normal or 24 hours service level with less than a 3% internal deficiency rate
– Prep investment documentation for signing by officers of the Company and completion of the notarization process
– Create out mails for the submission of funding and/or signing requests using standard USPS and Overnight deliver
– Fax/email finalized documentation to customer, COI, investment advisor, titling/closing agent, general counsel etc
– Document all deficiencies in the Company’s CRM program
– Scan all supporting and internal forms received for processing once request is completed and funded
If you have a resume you’d like to attach, you can also apply here